Friday 30 September 2016

Panchmukhi Air and Train Ambulance Services from Guwahati and Kolkata

Hello friends, I am Mohan Desai and right now my family is residing in Kolkata because my father is a charted accountant in Lodha and co. We have a happy and prosperous family, but it is true when and whence the misfortune comes into one’s life only God alone knows. My father had got a road accident and injured by head, one of his colleagues admitted in Kolkata hospital but he was very serious. The doctor, who treated him, he suggested us that we should admit him Vellore or Delhi in the best hospital. He was in ICU, just then I thought what to do what not to do. I pondered and looked for a lot of ambulance numbers and inquired of their services and costs but they did not make me satisfy, then I dialled Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata, He solved out my problem without any hidden cost and extra charges with MD doctor and talented paramedical technician. I booked my call online for Charted Air Craft. After booking, his medical team visited my father and within 4 hours his medical team took my father and took him under the full set up ICU like. We were at Vellore, Chennai. Really, I am very thankful to Panchmuki medical team.

air-ambulance-2

I am Sanjay Senewal from Guwahati. I booked my call through online by Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services in Guwahati to Bangalore when my uncle had got heart attack. As my booked my call his medical team approached me within a moment and visited my dad and the same day he left for the designated city under the supervision of Panchmukhi medical team having all the essential, advanced ICU equipments and ultimately we admitted my father where I decided. Really, I thank to all the medical team members of this ISO certified Services Company that brought out my family again happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment